Great Sires & Great Mares make Great Horses...
The Haythorn Land & Cattle Co. horses are bred for durability and athleticism. Horses bred by the Haythorn's
have gone on to excel in and out of the arena, to consistently produce the type of horses that working cowboys,
ranchers and competitors want to own Haythorn Land & Cattle Co. maintains several herd sires of their own.
Guidelines1. Please make every effort to order semen at least the day BEFORE you want it shipped.
2. Consult with your veterinarian to see if he/she has any questions regarding breeding your mare with frozen semen.
3. Please have this information available:
- Physical address and telephone number of semen recipient (usually your vets address).
- Stallions name.
- Mare name and registration number.
5. Please contact the semen center (402) 944-2584 to confirm shipping information. Shipping cost is responsibility of owner.
6. Please do NOT order semen from Haythorn Land & Cattle by leaving a message on the answering machine.
- The mare owner understands that there is not a live foal guarantee but all efforts will be made to achieve conception. It is highly recommended that only mares who are reproductively normal be used for breeding with frozen semen.
- After payment is received we will contact the semen center to release your semen.
- Please note it is your responsibility to contact the semen center (402) 944-2584 to confirm shipment, destination, time, and arrange for shipping payment.
- The shipping tank will keep the semen frozen for about one week this is enough time to get the semen to you. You will need to have arrangements made to get it immediately transferred to your permanent storage upon arrival. There is a call tag attached and UPS will stop back in a couple days and return the tank to the semen center. Monday is preferred to avoid weekend delays. Order your semen now to avoid the breeding rush.
- Frozen semen gives you the advantage of having the semen when your mare needs it.
Thank you for your interest in Haythorn Ranch Stallions!